Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Day....

Another day another dollar. Well actually, you may have to work more than a day to make that dollar. I've read that we are doing almost as well as Americans were during the great depression, considering the time and where we're at. Money is the goal of most Americans, and most people on the planet. It's unfortunate that we have diminished living human life to the cost of luxury.
I am not judging, because I love going to the movies, and going out to dinner...and I need my air conditioning. There is just something so upsetting about needing money and not having enough.
Anyone reading this will get angry or want to give there point of view. I know this, the people whom make a lot of money (that I know) want to make more and more of it. We want to justify our hard work and short lives with great experiences and cool things.
Well I say go for it. If you work hard and make a decent living; enjoy the green paper fruits of your labor. Life is short and when ever I converse with a person of experience (and elderly) they always talk about the things they haven't done.
Take the bull by the horns and drag your heels in the dirt. The scratches and bruises will be worth it.
Whatever it is you want to do, go and do it. Don't hurt anyone or yourself for that matter, but go out there and do it. Dance, shout, play and laugh. It heals the soul. Make your goals high and your life simple.
You are great, I believe this! Love life. It's all for you.
Have a great time! Love your-self! Go and get it! Yeeehaw!

No comments: