Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well here goes nothing!

So, here it goes. I've heard about these things for a few years now, and I was I don't get it. Why blog, when there's email? Why blog, when there's cell phones, and texting and bars (to drink at)?
It is so "we" can have a voice? I'm not exactly sure. I do know that there are a lot of these things and I really never read or write to any of them. So, I'm certain mine will also fall into the black hole of over stimulation.

I wasn't even sure what to call this stupid thing. So, I just really thought, "who Cares?" I felt it was negative. So, I left off the question mark to leave it open so the title can have dual meaning. I'm hoping there will be lots and lots of opinions and points of view. In a few months, it will need more and more band with (I'm not even sure what that means).

So welcome to you, whom ever you may be, to a place to blog, and shout and say, what about me!

But really, Who Cares?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I care. :)

Keith A Miller said...

my swollen prostate gland cares.

almostthere said...

I don't care, but am curious to see where this goes