Friday, September 12, 2008

New Day

Hey Peeps! It's a new day and another weekend. That should inspire you if you work a conventional job (5 days a week).
I didn't mention yesterday that is was the 11th of September, and I am sorry. I don't want to focus on what happened and let those people drag down our way of life. Yes, America may not be prefect but it's home for many of us, and that day was a sad occurrence in our history.
Today is a new day, and a Friday is a great day to refresh oneself.
The new Metallica album comes out today and I'm looking forward to it. Death Magnetic is the title. It's true in a way. Death is always on it's way. No matter your position in life. It reminds me to enjoy it as much as I can.
Do what makes you happy. Follow your bliss. Laugh at everything, and spend time with those you love and appreciate.
I'll write more when I can. Hope to hear from you in the great abyss when ever you have the time.
-G.

No comments: